Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Slightly different this time. People on cup schemes have never been denied a ticket for a final until now. The argument here is not about attendance at away games as such, it's about a two-tier system that rewards those who buy extra points, which puts them ahead of people who go to the same number of games. There are people who go to some away games on gold seasoncards and some who never go to away games who are ahead of them on platinum seasoncards.
There was a limited amount of tickets available this time so I don't really see it as cup scheme members being denied. There just wasn't enough and club sold the tickets the way they always do. Which to me is the fairest way they can.

Platinum should never have happened but it did. Yes it has led to a two-tier system because some season ticket holders were prepared to pay more for a better return on the points system. It isn't about buying loyalty it's about stumping up more cash because the club set the rules that way. People who pay for Platinum have done nothing wrong they just did what they felt they had to do.

I made the decision to pay for Platinum for me and my two lads when it first started. The lads had practically no points at the time but now all three of us are going to the Champion League final. So I'm happy with my investment and don't feel as I did anything wrong

There was a limited amount of tickets available this time so I don't really see it as cup scheme members being denied. There just wasn't enough and club sold the tickets the way they always do. Which to me is the fairest way they can.

Platinum should never have happened but it did. Yes it has led to a two-tier system because some season ticket holders were prepared to pay more for a better return on the points system. It isn't about buying loyalty it's about stumping up more cash because the club set the rules that way. People who pay for Platinum have done nothing wrong they just did what they felt they had to do.

I made the decision to pay for Platinum for me and my two lads when it first started. The lads had practically no points at the time but now all three of us are going to the Champion League final. So I'm happy with my investment and don't feel as I did anything wrong
The people who paid for Platinum should not shoulder any guilt. The issue is with the club's disgraceful policy, not with the people who take it up. It was an effective price hike brought in cleverly on the back of the 2011 FA Cup success when optimism was sky-high. The club didn't need the money but they still robbed the fans. Then when the Glazer duo, Mansour and Abramovich are publicly vilified, they hand a load of it back in free/discounted flights. I chose not to pay it and now I'll be at home whilst you're in Porto. You got it right and I got it wrong.

We, like many others, are gonna try via the UEFA site tomorrow.

A rag I know who is going to Porto for 2 nights is also applying.

I'll point him out if he gets tickets for the game and we don't .....

Is it just first come, first served re tickets? Or is there a ballot?

I'm registered and receive emails from UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.