Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Is it 1pm tickets go on general sale today? On the official UEFA site ?
Does anyone know how to register or access thanks.

Does anyone know when to expect to receive match tickets if you aren't going on the official trip ? I assume they are posted out to your home address but it didn't actually say for sure. Not much room for error !!!

Is everyone planning on taking their passport to the game? I was just gonna take my driving license cos I'll end up losing my passport after a day on the super bocks

Any news on whether you can take a backpack into the ground? Had a look on the t&cs and the uefa entry requirements doc but only stuff about c19 tests etc.

Is everyone planning on taking their passport to the game? I was just gonna take my driving license cos I'll end up losing my passport after a day on the super bocks
I'm guessing most will have their passport as they'll be on the day trip. The Stadium entry requirements use passport as an example:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210524-120201_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210524-120201_Drive.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.