Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Lot of tickets up for sale. Absolutely ridiculous prices. Bit sad that so many people bought tickets only to sell them!
It’s Bin like that this since I started to go 70’s where there is money to be made I emailed the club to point this out on Saturday to see if they can track these cunts down. Not a reply there not interested

Lot of tickets up for sale. Absolutely ridiculous prices. Bit sad that so many people bought tickets only to sell them!

You do know that these sites never have tickets, they just list them at such ridiculous prices and IF someone buys it at that price, then they go about sourcing one for you and most of the times come back and cancel the transaction ... because they can’t get one.

Also, people can’t re-sell if they haven’t got their tickets yet and if they’re named or will be ID checked ... so don’t worry no ticket is going anywhere for this one. And if you happen to find one in secondary market and be able to use it, it’d be a corporate or hospitality ticket that some sponsor gave to an exec who didn’t or couldn’t go and gave it to a relative who sold it on ...

You do know that these sites never have tickets, they just list them at such ridiculous prices and IF someone buys it at that price, then they go about sourcing one for you and most of the times come back and cancel the transaction ... because they can’t get one.

Also, people can’t re-sell if they haven’t got their tickets yet and if they’re named or will be ID checked ... so don’t worry no ticket is going anywhere for this one. And if you happen to find one in secondary market and be able to use it, it’d be a corporate or hospitality ticket that some sponsor gave to an exec who didn’t or couldn’t go and gave it to a relative who sold it on ...

Just been sent a clip off Facebook of city fans zoom chat
A guy from Sofia Bulgaria Chatting says he’s going from Sofia 5 of them with tickets provided by Kevin Parker
I’m fucking fuming
I’m going with spike I have no ticket and I haven’t missed any final since 1969 including Vienna full members
And I am a member of supporters club

A guy from Sofia Bulgaria Chatting says he’s going from Sofia 5 of them with tickets provided by Kevin Parker
I’m fucking fuming
I’m going with spike I have no ticket and I haven’t missed any final since 1969 including Vienna full members
This is something I'd heard through a supporters club contact. Having been told that supporters club members won't be getting an allocation (which is fair enough), this does require explanation.

I’m fucking fuming
Told others on here about him and getting tickets for overseas fans who have never set foot in England,
In Paris it was ticket collection wristbands etc
Lad next to French city fan ambitions to go to the etihad one day
So how have you managed this then?
“Oh I know Kevin Parker “

I’ve been at them all day and now have them hand delivering the tests tomorrow. (We fly Thursday so need to do tests Mon to get results before we fly.
for those on the sheikh trip they are sending tests out thus weekend coz they didn’t want anyone doing them too soon.
I have named contacts and phone numbers if you need them should they not turn up by Monday for you
Hi mate, that would be a great help as they haven’t turned up. The money has left my account. My mate has had a confirmation email advising they were being posted out yesterday

I need to go there to Collect my ticket
Worryingly the club email says about passport and ticket booking reference info order to ‘gain access to the fan zone’
makes me fear it will be secure and you’ll be stuck there for the duration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.