Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Certain people abusing their positions with ticket handouts yet again - who would have thought it.
Sadly for low allocation games/ones with very high demand it’s not what you know or how many points you have, it’s who you know

Just been sent a clip off Facebook of city fans zoom chat
A guy from Sofia Bulgaria Chatting says he’s going from Sofia 5 of them with tickets provided by Kevin Parker
I’m fucking fuming
I’m going with spike I have no ticket and I haven’t missed any final since 1969 including Vienna full members
And I am a member of supporters club

Sorry but that's an absolute fucking joke.

Seriously pissed off with that. :(

Gonna try for a ticket today not expecting anything but if on the very off chance I get lucky then i'm gonna have to plan loads in such a short space of time, do boots do the tests needed to fly?

Apologies if anyone has already raised this, but just looking at the timings of the return flights and the location of the airport relative to the ground, and I wonder if the club has any contingency plans for the earlier returns.
The game kicks off at 21:00hrs local time. If it finishes in normal time, it'll be pushing 23:00hrs. If it goes to extra time and pens, it'll be pushing midnight. The airport is 10 miles from the ground (let's say 45 mins to get out of the ground, board your designated coach, travel to the airport, go through check-in etc). How are those of us on 01:00hrs, and even 01:30hrs flights, meant to get back to the airport in time? Will they hold the planes in the event of Extra Time and Pens?
KO is 8pm in Portugal, same zone as UK.

Just been sent a clip off Facebook of city fans zoom chat
A guy from Sofia Bulgaria Chatting says he’s going from Sofia 5 of them with tickets provided by Kevin Parker
I’m fucking fuming
I’m going with spike I have no ticket and I haven’t missed any final since 1969 including Vienna full members
And I am a member of supporters club
Suggest you send this to the club, not that any action would be likely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.