Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Thanks for this.
UEFA really are a pain. Would just be simpler to ballot these instead of a mass of people going onto a site at one point.
am in the lounge at heathrow airport heading to Lisbon. Just want to get on the plane now, the hassle and disappointment has got me down.
and I was one of the lucky ones to at Sunday’s match.

they've left it too late to do a ballot, should have been sorted last week when the club tickets went on sale

they've left it too late to do a ballot, should have been sorted last week when the club tickets went on sale
You are right this should have been done last week.
but they could do a ballot where you enter your details this afternoon and a result at say, 9pm.
just going to be a mad rush at 1pm. Am not a tech expert but that reeks of a website crash.
but we shall see

You are right this should have been done last week.
but they could do a ballot where you enter your details this afternoon and a result at say, 9pm.
just going to be a mad rush at 1pm. Am not a tech expert but that reeks of a website crash.
but we shall see

yeah you're not wrong. i remember the waiting times for the ticket resale portal for euro 2016, hopefully this isnt quite so bad

sorry if stupid question but not gone through uefa before- i'm presuming the site will ask you what section you want i.e city or chelsea or is their some kind of uefa neutral zone designated for their allocation?

sorry if stupid question but not gone through uefa before- i'm presuming the site will ask you what section you want i.e city or chelsea or is their some kind of uefa neutral zone designated for their allocation?
It will be a "neutral" section but occupied by fans of both I suspect. Maybe a couple of actual neutrals in there too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.