Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If anyone is lucky to get in and buys two even though they only need one. It’s goes without saying but I will be more than happy to buy it :-)

so just to be clear, I have/want first dibs on anyone’s spare tickets :-)

many thanks

Will the second ticket not have a name on it?

Good luck everyone (btw, we're not all fellas!)
No, you can buy two and transfer them both to other names via the app if you want wished. There’s a video explaining mobile tickets. Unless I’ve mis-understood it

I don’t think anyone can give any tips on what’s the best way to access the tickets. It’s complete luck of the draw. There will be thousands of people trying to get tickets at 1pm. I’m guessing the site will crash due to the amount of people refreshing the page at the same time, but a certain amount will manage to get through and buy the tickets. A couple of hours will go by while you’re still refreshing and getting nowhere and eventually word will get around saying it’s sold out. This is what normally happens when a limited amount of products/tickets come on sale online.
sadly this is what will happen -

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.