Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If successful in the uefa open sale earlier, has anyone had their e-ticket/s loaded on to the uefa champions league ticket app? I’ve had the payment successful email, can confirm money has been taken from account plus received a copy of the invoice, but nothing else (yet). Cheers.
Nah. It's gonna be a while yet I think.

That’s even worse mate, in fact it’s unforgivable the club could be part of a scheme like that when there’s a stadium full of deserving Blues without tickets :-(
I know mate. I had just about talked myself round to it at £655. It was coming out at over £1,800 for the two of us at the checkout though. Just can’t justify that with everything else factored in

I know mate. I had just about talked myself round to it at £655. It was coming out at over £1,800 for the two of us at the checkout though. Just can’t justify that with everything else factored in
Agreed mate, it’s so frustrating that these sites get tickets and profiteer when deserving fans can’t get a look in, it stinks and needs to be addressed

If successful in the uefa open sale earlier, has anyone had their e-ticket/s loaded on to the uefa champions league ticket app? I’ve had the payment successful email, can confirm money has been taken from account plus received a copy of the invoice, but nothing else (yet). Cheers.
No I haven’t had e ticket yet

No UEFA e-tickets here either yet. I believe they allocate the seats after they’ve been sold so be a day or two maybe

Just a FYI Blues. Loads locked out of Madrid last season with tickets.

They stopped everyone from entering the away section outside the ground. Tickets were checked against their list.

I went on Saturday and no checks at all. In fact my ticket didn't work and they just let me in.

Good luck. Enjoy..
The madrid tickets had the buyers name hand written on the ticket. If there was no ID to match the name they refused entry. Just picked up my final ticket, there's no name, passport number or anything immediately identifiable written or printed on the ticket. Just a QR code but that will be the thing they scan to get through the turnstile I'm sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.