Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Sure its been asked before but whats the deal with the fan zone? Where is it and if its shite are you allowed come and go as you please?

The TAP flights were £330 when i looked earlier leaving on Friday but I didn't book because I'm waiting to hear from another company... I might regret that decision....

The TAP flights were £330 when i looked earlier leaving on Friday but I didn't book because I'm waiting to hear from another company... I might regret that decision....

Flight prices will only go up now as those that have acquired tickets only have the scheduled airlines left to book as all the charters are full and the number of seats left are dwindling fast. Hope you get sorted mate!

Wonder if they show the big game in Porto? Going to be a long day and may help break things up.

Someone sell me there ticket loads of money, crate of ale, any meal you want for 2 from the kebab shop:) just think your wife will love you, and if we lose you'll have cash, beer to drown the disappointment out, and a kebab to throw at the rag **** down the road

Out of interest did anyone manage to get a ticket In the general sale today?
It said it sold out in “hours” but I was on for an hour from the start time. Nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.