Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Don’t forget Chelsea fans still had to pay £200 towards their flight. Roman not as generous as the sheikh.

It should be a great boost for our players, if there are obviously more City fans there.

Also, I take what you say about Chelsea's excuses ... but imagine the fun the press would be having now if *we'd* returned 800 tickets - you'd never hesr the end of it.
Completely agree, we'd be lambasted in the press and on social media. The irony of it is that the majority of the people who'd make fun of our support haven't been to a game in their life!

Chelsea have never had as much support as City. Sours have. Also they have had Europe finals recently I suppose.
I don't think we should mock Chelsea fans for not selling their ticket allocation, we should instead call out journalists who write these stories and never have to pay for expensive flights and tickets.

What's the setup like? Are they using the local bars and restaurants or food trucks,etc?
I don't know. Just had a quick look at it on google maps and if I've got the right place it's just a big open space by the river with not a lot there

However it's a short walk from the Ribeira where all the bars are, so as long as you can leave, which surely you must be able to, I'll be heading there, then heading back to the fan zone for the free shuttle bus to the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.