Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anybody any idea on ticket prices not sure what Liverpool vs Spurs fans paid.

Seen something come out the cheapest ticket will be €180

What are the chances of airlines putting on more flights? Surely loads of spare capacity at the moment
More than likely, as posted previously. Once Porto is confirmed, the one off charters will start to appear. Just a question of whether it's commercially viable to set up a 'wet' lease on a 170 seater: what are people prepared to pay for a return flight and how many seats could be filled at a price.

Surely Etihad must have a few planes spare they could lend for the weekend. Would be a great gesture from them

is Lisbon to Porto doable, just looking at flights and it fuckin crazy.. £700 ++ from London.. Was so excited when i was told porto, not so much looking the costs without tickets..!

I'm on BA504 Fri 28th to Lisbon from Heathrow, returning BA505 from Lisbon on Sun 30th. I have a car rental and if anyone wants a lift to/from Porto, message me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.