Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

travellers have to isolate , we have banned various countries at varies times and there are tests and isolating ,they dont want to do it and after last year we have a right to say no , i am done arguing it
I never said we did. I’m glad we said no. But we haven’t banned a single country. We just make them hotel quarantine (if they tell the truth) But it looks like they have got that dispensation off Portugal. And they have already got the dispensation the following weeks for the Euros from us.

For clarity, what testing do we need in each country, will a vaccine passport be good enough, I want to book flights despite the horrific costs but I’ve not heard anyone come out with the requirements on leaving and entering Portugal .. Can’t mate sense of the shit online as I’m a FOC :-)

For clarity, what testing do we need in each country, will a vaccine passport be good enough, I want to book flights despite the horrific costs but I’ve not heard anyone come out with the requirements on leaving and entering Portugal .. Can’t mate sense of the shit online as I’m a FOC :-)
We don’t know the exact requirements until Portugal release them on Sunday.

Vaccinations play no part. As it stands PCR test needed for Portugal, if only staying a few days, this will suffice for the return (or a LFT) and then you need another PCR test pre booked on day 2 after arrival home. The Portugal requirement could change Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.