Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Wembley would have been amazing, Portugal will be horrible.

Cup final days aren’t really about the game, it’s just one big adventure of a day from start to finish with a brief 90 minute interlude. Take the adventure away and you’re left with not very much.

Not sure our first CL final can be categorized as ‘not very much’, but I agree with the sentiment of your post.

Wembley would have been amazing, Portugal will be horrible.

Cup final days aren’t really about the game, it’s just one big adventure of a day from start to finish with a brief 90 minute interlude. Take the adventure away and you’re left with not very much.
I both agree and strongly disagree at the same time.

European trips are about the trip itself for me, the football gets in the way a lot of the time. This is the Champions League final though, so in this instance its all about those 90 mins.

I'll be interested to see how the club goes about selling packages for the final, assuming that it will be a bubble arrangement. There is so little time that surely they'll want to get numbers finalised to know how many planes to charter. They can't be dropping the requirement 250 points every three hours.

I'll be interested to see how the club goes about selling packages for the final, assuming that it will be a bubble arrangement. There is so little time that surely they'll want to get numbers finalised to know how many planes to charter. They can't be dropping the requirement 250 points every three hours.
They might as well put it on open sale because the day trip bubble sounds terrible. Good luck getting 6000 blues to do that with all the arse ache involved and the cost.

Presumably the personal-trainer-of-the-wife-of-the-Gazprom-CEO, or whatever other fucking clowns end up getting those UEFA freebies, won't be travelling in a bubble. That is the reason it's not taking place at Wembley, after all.

I am no lawyer,a retired doctor.. There are some great legal brains on this site who can advise better than me..However, I care for my club and all City fans, and the idea some of you are losing out by booking early, using companies to arrange travel and accommodation etc.concerns me... So..without prejudice, some thoughts.

If you have used a company to book travel and accommodation and they are ATOL protected they have to abide by making sure their contract with you is fair.Yes, they can have disclaimers, but they have to be within the spirit of the law. I appreciate this may not help you at this moment in time, but contracts have to be reasonable.
Personally, I feel many fans will be scuppered by these deals.The most loyal fans , those true Blues,who will try to see us win the CL for the first time may well lose out.

If the rules dont change, there will be many who will lose out financially having paid out in expectation, and not be able to again pay money to enter the City 24 hour bubble. A severe blow.

I live in Kent, not a season ticket holder, never imagined that may be I could get a ticket. But with what has happened that maybe feasible. However the concept of flights just from Manchester for Blues, the whole debacle of the 24 hour bubble does annoy me as Chelsea fans have Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted and Luton to travel from. Hardly fair.

Lets wait and see. Wish you my very best.

so 12,000 with a lot drunk all crammed in to a little airport after the game, not going to happen, you will be penned in at the ground after the game and taken out so many at a time going to be hell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.