Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Nonsense. The club is supposed to react to every half-arsed rumour posted across the internet!!
On the other hand; the club could clearly offer a comment explaining their stance and saying what has to be in place before an official statement covering tickets, travel and any restrictions is made.
The Portuguese government only came out yesterday afternoon about this travel bubble business, there is many parties involved here, uefa, city, chelsea, both governments. Should've all been sorted before announcing the relocation.

My Neighbour is friends with him. He was a Valencia fan and still lives in the city of Valencia. He trained at the club when he was a kid. Apparently he’s very funny, very sound and a proper character.
Can they invite him for a meal and give him a big dose of the shits just before he's due to leave for Portugal?

You might be correct.

I have flights(refundable) and hotel(cancellable) booked, and as a Cityzen I have little hope of just obtaining a ticket from the club. I would pay +/- 500 for a ticket while in Porto. The ‘craic’ while in Porto would mean I’d be happy to go as is, even if I don’t get a ticket.

BUT, I have much less interest in being hearded from airport to airport to ground to airport to airport, even though a match ticket would be included. Just doesn’t seem like ‘fun’. And everyone knows there will be stories of delays, cock ups, being in a car park for 3 hours, stuck on runways for hours, etc.
Yes, I've booked too for 2 nights. I was giddy as hell yesterday about it.

The herding about thing has the potential for a massive nightmare. They'll need the fans apart from each other and apart from anybody else so they'll have to stick them in some secure compound type thing int he middle of nowhere or it isn't a bubble. And the airport surely won't be able to cope with the sheer numbers without hours of waiting around. How can these tousands of people stay in a bubble in an open airport? It's got so much "hell" potential that I'm not doing it if it's the only option.

I think this is all clickbait scaremongering 'journalism'.

If I am wrong I just can't see how they could organise this bubble thing.
They will bus you from the airport to the ground simple. As a previous post they did it at Monaco. They will spread the landing times out to allow coaches to do round trips so if you are first in expect to be there 3 - 4 hours before kick off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.