Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Does anyone know if the pcr test prior to flying has to be taken upto 72 hours prior to flying or if your result has to be within 72 hours of flying? Also do home test kit Pcrs that you send off for a result count? The cheap eurofin £45 tests are home test kits that take upto 48 hours after Royal Mail have returned it to Eurofin to get a result so to be safe you would have to do test about 5 days before flying.
Test needs to be within 72hrs of travel. NOT the result. Of course home test private kits on return count. NHS ones do not. I would not use Eurofins on way out as too time precious but will use them for home test on day 2 after returning. Hope that helps.

Does anyone know if the pcr test prior to flying has to be taken upto 72 hours prior to flying or if your result has to be within 72 hours of flying? Also do home test kit Pcrs that you send off for a result count? The cheap eurofin £45 tests are home test kits that take upto 48 hours after Royal Mail have returned it to Eurofin to get a result so to be safe you would have to do test about 5 days before flying.
I think test taken within 72 hours of flying, yes home kits count.

I'm sure it's just me but I hate the phrase "Club Statement".

I don't know why and I know it's ridiculous. There's just something so pompous about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.