Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

All they've said is that they will be selling day trip flights as a package with a ticket.

They've not confirmed whether they will be selling tickets separately from flights, but you'd have to assume they will.
Cheers

Does anyone know if the phase 4 state of calamity in Portugal will be extended to May 30th meaning bars and restaurants will be closed at 10:30pm? Imagine not getting a ticket watching it in a bar to be booted out before it went to pens!

Does anyone know if the phase 4 state of calamity in Portugal will be extended to May 30th meaning bars and restaurants will be closed at 10:30pm? Imagine not getting a ticket watching it in a bar to be booted out before it went to pens!

Round to my hotel room, watch it on my iPad * note : due to capacity controls entry may be limited to fit, drunk, female City fans ;)

As it stands, yes, bars have a 10.30 curfew. I’m confident Porto may get a 24-72 waiver for that weekend.

Edit : Post below from Portugal resident says otherwise, so obviously ignore my assumption :)

Last edited:
Yeah I can only imagine that the ticketing department are having a meltdown right now, my source isn't involved in that side of the club but has messaged me saying no ticket news today re: Porto
No news today makes me feel like they're waiting for clarification themselves, and aren't expecting it today.

Means I can get some actual work done this afternoon though.

No, I was out mid week after 10 and was able to watch chelsea game last weekend indoors in a pub for the first time.

due for some scoops in Vilamoura tonight, so will live stream my descent into oblivion with regular time checks to reassure you all.

Manchester Airport has previously and almost routinely moved 100,000 passengers per day during peak summer. I think 6,000 with very little other transport won't be to difficult!
Yes but this time round every one has to show PCR test & Covid relocator form,even Heathrow has had queues of up to 6 hours .If enough staff were employed shouldn't be to much of an headache though
Bigger test would be at Porto airport

Round to my hotel room, watch it on my iPad * note : due to capacity controls entry may be limited to fit, drunk, female City fans ;)

As it stands, yes, bars have a 10.30 curfew. I’m confident Porto may get a 24-72 waiver for that weekend.
I have 17040 points what chance have I got. How big is your iPad , I could bring a couple of the free whores the Lord Mayor of Porto is laying on for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.