Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Right let's get back to flapping about what points this will go down to shall we ;)
Agreed.... just need to get ready to mute the game, prepare my highly critical outcry’s if we aren’t 3 up by halftime. Mindful I haven’t been focused so could end up listening to that twat Tyler for a few mins if not careful

Apologies if this has already been mentioned just needed some clarity....

After looking at these.....https://www.eurofins.co.uk/pcr-testing-kits/

Would I need the following:
Test to depart - £45pp
Test in Porto before departure - €30pp
Test to reassure (day 2) - £45pp

(Or would I need the day 2 & 8 package - £90pp)

Tests are so bloody cheap in the UK (and Portugal)!

What is the 30 quid one in Portugal?

Hardly rife mate hasn’t there been about 1000 cases out of 67 million people.

currently 1300 doubling every week and most in London and Northwest at the moment , where most of the fans are coming from so i'd say the ratio was 1300 out of 20 million ? As i said risk isn't too high at the moment but if i was Portuguese i wouldn't be giving 12000 fans the green light to come even with negative tests and under strict supervision, not for the sake of a football match.

Last edited:
I think a lateral flow test is acceptable to get back in UK. Can pick them up free from most chemists now

Don't think a LFT would satisfy the criteria below. I have emailed a company the provides lab services over there. Will post on here when I get their reply.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 16.49.53.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 16.49.53.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 53

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.