Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Tickets that go on open sale will obviously allow entrance without being herded from fanzones. I’m hoping a similar process will be in operation for those of us who have already booked our independent travel.

So, maybe when City put their tickets on sale there could be one section in the ground for independent travellers and one for those also purchasing the day trip. Keeps the bubble separate from those mixing in Portugal.

As an aside.. just had my club shop Manchester City, Champions League Final, Istanbul T-Shirt delivered. Doh!

can somebody clarify the exact tests you need to take and when
from what i gather a pcr in the uk prior to travel
a pcr test in portugal for your return
a day 2 covid test in the uk

Booked me and my lad on Spikes as hes a student nurse and cant get more time off. Both on CL scheme, Im on 18900 points but hes only around 5000 I think so heres hoping it gets that low!
I think he'll be fine. There really didn't appear to be that many people on the CL scheme in 19/20. Not everyone who was on it wants to/is able to travel.

can somebody clarify the exact tests you need to take and when
from what i gather a pcr in the uk prior to travel
a pcr test in portugal for your return
a day 2 covid test in the uk
Ok. Here goes. Outbound. PCR test taken within 72 hours of your departure time.
Return. PCR or LFT test within 3 days before departure so if you leave Sunday any test taken Thurs, Fri or Sat. So if you’re outbound test was Thursday or Friday that will suffice for the return.
Finally PCR test on day 2 after returning needs to be booked prior to travel and proof taken during travel. Clear? :-)

I imagine it’s all to do with the perception of football fans and the concern over large events. The Portuguese authorities may be happy to open up the country to normal holidaymakers, they’ll feel happier relying on the cooperation of families, couples should they decide to impose any local restrictions etc.

Anyone who’s done a European away will know that the police and local governments don’t particularly like football fans being around. They don’t trust football fans and so don’t trust football fans to obey any guidelines they may set out. For them they may find it more palatable to keep fans contained and herded
Been to Portugal a couple of times with the club.
Supporters are decent, and hardly noticed the police - so not sure about the last paragraph. Very different to trips to Spain!!

Return. PCR or LFT test within 3 days before departure so if you leave Sunday any test taken Thurs, Fri or Sat. So if you’re outbound test was Thursday or Friday that will suffice for the return.
Finally PCR test on day 2 after returning needs to be booked prior to travel and proof taken during travel. Clear? :-)
I must be bloody thick can’t work this out or if I have I better get looking where to get them done..... my flight is at 09:20 Thursday morning returning 06:45 on the Monday does that mean I need to book a PCR on Monday that week and then a test in Portugal on the Friday? And then another on the Wednesday after I get back???

LFT will suffice in Portugal for sure? I thought that but others have said not

I must be bloody thick... my flight is at 09:20 Thursday morning returning 06:45 on the Monday does that mean I need to book a PCR on Monday that week and then a test in Portugal on the Friday? And then another on the Wednesday after I get back???
Don't think you're thick sir - it's hard to get clarity!!
In your particular case
1 A PCR test anytime from the Monday before you travel
2 you'll have to test in Portugal, as you're over there for 4 nights
3 test on return, must be on the Monday or Tuesday
Hope this helps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.