Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I mean if the tickets don’t sell out then they’ll have to lower it. Seems like they’re pretty confident that it won’t go (much) lower than 15k + cup scheme
Yeah you're forgetting corporate though. Doesn't matter how many points there.. can buy up to 6 tickets for a game so long as registered to valid seasoncards. Seen it plenty with other Euro/Domestic aways

My son has just said that. They should make it crystal clear so those going with spike can switch to an official trip if necessary. I am glad my away trip days are over.

The lack of clarity on that key issue is ridiculous isn’t it. Posting Tickets to Independently booked fans too. What could possibly go wrong!

Limited number for those going independently- sounds confusing. If you’re on 18 k points and booked with spike you might not get a ticket but if u choose to fly with the club you will. Might see some / a lot just cancel independent travel

I wonder if they are being deliberately vague on day trip/independent travel and just assuming a "majority" will opt for the day trip due to it being free?

On the cup scheme and 20,300 points so I’ll be ringing up bang on 1pm tomoz. Do people think it’ll filter down to that or sell out before that?

I mean if the tickets don’t sell out then they’ll have to lower it. Seems like they’re pretty confident that it won’t go (much) lower than 15k + cup scheme
Bear in mind that they don't know how many have already booked travel. Loads within this points criteria will have already booked to go out, but they have not specified the ratio going to independent. So possibly if that number is limited we could end up in a scenario where people on higher points travelling independently miss out to people on lower points going on the club trip? And if so that is a fucking disgrace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.