Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Hi Bill, was talking about you the other week and K said she spent the best 2 nights of her life with you!!! Not sure what to make of that and what you two got up to!!! To be honest II don't really remember much about those nights in Madrid and Moscow so you could have been up to anything :-)

Younger fans just need to pull their finger out and start building their points up. Both my lads are in their early 20's and are on just a shade under 15k points. They qualify tomorrow in the last group in the criteria so fingers crossed there's still some reasonably priced tickets available at 5pm Friday

I know a blue who got their first season ticket in 2006, kept it ever since and regularly went to aways over the years, and now has 19k points. It's pure entitlement to think there should be a ballot IMO.

As of 12.59 and just ahead of the 19500 window opening at 1pm there are 2333 showing online. Less than 100 have shifted since I got mine just after 11.

Will be interesting to see if that number increases as the next window opens - thanks for the update!

If Club could issue the completed table below, it would save a lot of guesswork and anxiety! (i know they never will and I know they will hold back corporates etc but I do wish we had it!)

Points TotalOn Champs League SchemeNot on champ League Scheme
Over 18000
15,001-18,000
10,001-15,000
8001-10,000
5000-8000
Under 5000

I suppose thats a roundabout way of saying, on 8450 points, im fecked ?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.