Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I have a trip booked on spikes 2 night flight only option. It cost me £399 and ive contacted Sports options and they will allow a free name change as i am now not going. If anyone is looking for a flight, willing to accept £200 for it.

PM me if interested.
Take it they’re not offering refunds?

No, we all started again when we moved to the Etihad.
We didnt.

The previous scheme had tiers of Year 1 - year 4 season tickets then after that you became "regular" and that was the top tier.

When they converted to points your initial points corresponded to where you were previously. "Regulars" got more points than "year 4" etc.

I wonder how many clubs do a points based system
I know Utd who were previously very successful ( thankfully not now ) have a ballot
Good knows what works best and why
I just go when I can get and away by whatever means
I am happy I’m fairly lucky some people can’t even get in the big home games
Hope the ones who go enjoy it and we win
There will be others but I bet everyone joins the Champs scheme now
I’m just hoping it drops to 14k at 500 and I’m in
Ballot then points would be fairer - a big slice of our large points total fans are getting older and quieter. I'd like to see more of our louder and younger fans with less points at cup finals/away games etc.

Is there anything stopping somebody from going with MCFC but coming back the following day on another booked flight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.