Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If it’s a take at home test when do you have to send it off by to get the results?!
Buy cheap pay twice I think, as I suspect it will be too early to get back on the same one or a bit of a white knuckle ride waiting at best.

You'd imagine as each window opens, the majority will be sold in the first 15 minutes as people are committed in their mind to going and want to get in at the first opportunity. The remaining 1hr 45mins will be people who couldn't get online due to other commitments.
That's exactly how it looked when I checked just after 1pm. Nothing seems to be shifting now and the total number available has gone up by 15 since I last checked so 249 have gone since 1pm

No collect option. I am out Wednesday and will have to get mates to bring out traveling later if it doesn't arrive in time. This is best option if you know someone and can get ticket to them. Otherwise I would say get someone to send it DHL to you for collection in Porto.

cheers
would not be practical. I have sent a message to customer services. If they can hand tickets out to people on planes, they must be able to bring tickets over.
what gets me is, surely this must have crossed the mind of the person that wrote the criteria page up? Or maybe not.
(As an aside - I do wonder with companies of all kinds, do they think, ‘would I want to use this service as set up?’

Can anyone who's already bought tell me where the different categories are in the stadium. E.g. is behind the goal all £60 or are there some of the higher priced ones higher up there.
I can buy later (hopefuly) but my lad is working so trying to agree now where we aim for. Cheers

Cheers for the update. I'm hoping that some are still being held back. I might be wrong but it doesn't 'feel' like we've sold 3,750 already.

Yeah they don't seem to be flying off the shelves when I've gone back to check, don't want to get anyone's hopes up unnecessarily mind. Maybe the total cost of the trip has deterred some demand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.