Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Is the info from City saying to cover everything for the club trip you need to take a test after 1pm on Thursday correct?

I think its an error and they meant 1am?

72 hours after 1am Thursday is 1am Sunday when you'll be leaving Portugal
My thoughts exactly.

I have a test at 11.40am Thursday which gives me until Sunday 11.40am to land. I’m on flight 5 which is meant to be landing in Manchester at 3.30am Sunday.

Anyone know any good bars for the game, dependant on whether tickets go below 15,000. I've seen the Adega Sports Bar is being thrown around. It seems good for atmosphere. Just pray the pensioners don't get in first...

I'm in the same boat as your dad. I spoke to supporters services yesterday & they told me to put my old passport number in & then phone them with my new passport number when I get it.
Yeah that's what I was gonna do. Get's on-line this morning, gets my ticket but I can't get his....'Dad, how many points have you got again? 16465.' Sigh....roll on 11:00am

A new list from 09:25. 1,737 available. One block (s12) seems to have sold out. Drastic reduction in number of £515 seats (S15) which I can only presume is because they've been offered to corporate or something, no way that many of those have been sold.

S06 – 63
S07 – 105
S08 - 58
S09 - 3
S10 - 26
S11 - 43
S12 - 0
S13 - 269
S14 - 186
S15 - 47

S42 - 36
S43 - 95
S44 - 22
S45 - 35
S46 - 66
S47 - 235
S48 – 256
S49 – 192
Was S49 available yesterday or has it just appeared this morning?

Also, for anyone worrying about it reaching your sales criteria later today - there are literally thousands left and still another block to go on sale. I don't think it will sell out today.
What do you think the chances are of it dropping to 11840?

Is the info from City saying to cover everything for the club trip you need to take a test after 1pm on Thursday correct?

I think its an error and they meant 1am?

72 hours after 1am Thursday is 1am Sunday when you'll be leaving Portugal
I think they have said this date/time to also cover the return journey. Everyone should be back in the UK by 1pm Sunday so a test from 1pm Thurs covers the entire journey and access to the game. That's how I read it anyway

I can see the planner since it reached my points total. Yesterday they only had it going as far as S47. Then they opened S48 and S49. They also weren't selling tickets past row 14 which seems to have changed too. It's clear they didn't make all tickets available at 9am yesterday.
Great work for the seat counting cause. Well done mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.