Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm not at that level, hence why I asked the question
They definitely won't be sending texts today as all today's criteria are already defined.
I suspect there will be an announcement mid afternoon about additional criteria should it become clear they need them, and everyone will get an email at the same time.

Can anyone tell me to put me out of my misery ?
Have I not got a chance of even a 500 pound ticket through the club with 12500 points and on the cup scheme

i think you have . That spreadsheet on here isn’t telling us how many tickets are definitely left as there was a 3k discrepancy at the start of the day so to me it looked like the club held half the tickets back in the morning and releases them in bundles throughout the day. There is more then likely more to sell then what that sheet is saying possibly up to 1500 /2k more then that spreadsheet says.

This testing malarkey is gonna end in disaster. Its a quagmire of conflicting mis-information

There will be hundreds of blues who either don't do what they're supposed to do or do it wrong and end up stuck at Manchester airport unable to board, stuck outsider the stadium, or even not allowed to come home !!!
Imagine if your PCR test in Portugal ends up in the hands of a Portuguese lab technician that supports United...

You're positive
You're positive
You're positive
Etc
Etc

How do you know what flight you are on? Can't see it on our Email
got email last night with flight number and telling us what number flight it is also informed us we are getting a green wristband with flight number and have to wear it at all times, check your spam, it was after i had to fill out all passport details last night with Sports World

got email last night with flight number and telling us what number flight it is also informed us we are getting a green wristband with flight number and have to wear it at all times, check your spam, it was after i had to fill out all passport details last night with Sports World
I asked my son if he had his flight details as people on here were saying they had. He said he hadn't, but shortly after he came back to me and said it had gone into his spam. So that is a good tip for everybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.