Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If Covid tests take upto 48 hours to come back and we fly Saturday morning then having a test Thursday afternoon might mean results not back in time surely? And if we have them on Wednesday to make sure they are back in time then we can't use them to fly back Sunday can we? This is a fucking minefield.
https://www.dam-health.com/rt-pcr/

Is the one I used for the out flight, booked mine and my lads after 1pm Thursday 27th and they guarantee results back by midnight that day, handy as I am on Spikes trip.
Hope they do whats on the tin!

Not managed to sort the 2 day ones for coming back yet, yes is a fucking minefield. :)

The shit we are having to endure just to get tested for a so called GREEN Country, is a fuckin joke, 4 fuckin tests, if I get a ticket on the uefa website, for a 3 day trip ...
If we win ole big ears I won’t care though :-)

Last edited:
If Covid tests take upto 48 hours to come back and we fly Saturday morning then having a test Thursday afternoon might mean results not back in time surely? And if we have them on Wednesday to make sure they are back in time then we can't use them to fly back Sunday can we? This is a fucking minefield.
The supporters club have linked up with these. Package set up specifically for this game which I think makes it easier to follow than most websites. £125 and covers test going out and one on the return.

All flight details e-mails from Sports World have ended up in spam in mailbox, best to check there
Cheers - just received this email (I deleted my spam this morning before I read this and went into panic mode)

Further to our recent telephone call, I wanted to let you know that we receive regular update sales reports from MCFC.
We are still awaiting the report with your booking information.

Once this has been received we will process your booking and you will be issued with the passport information email, we anticipate this will be later today.

https://www.dam-health.com/rt-pcr/

Is the one I used for the out flight, booked mine and my lads after 1pm Thursday 27th and they guarantee results back by midnight that day, handy as I am on Spikes trip.
Hope they do whats on the tin!

Not managed to sort the 2 day ones for coming back yet, yes is a fucking minefield. :)
I've done the same! But mine are Friday AM and I'm on city flight out early doors Saturday. Huge potential for a balls up if they are shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.