Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If it doesn't sell out today do we think they will start doing bigger drops or keep doing down 50/100 every 2 hours

Are they being sent out? We never paid any postage, I think they are still deciding on postage or pickup.
was told today by the ticket office that tickets are en route from Porto and will not arrive before the weekend. Once they receive they will email independent travellers with details of how they will distribute. I fly Tuesday Morning, so need to collect here ideally before I go. Not having the whole F*!king queuing malarkey again like Celtic.

Yo boys and girls. I am on 12970, my brother on 12200. His passport has expired-so he has had to go to Liverpool to get a quick one done. He won't get that back until at least Monday. Apparently we have to input this if we were mega lucky enough to have a chance of getting a ticket. If we reach that stage-would it allow us to not input a passport number or is that is stuffed? Don't want to be left smashing my PC up and allowing some kind of safety net-as the phone lines are 125 deep!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.