Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Managed to get tickets this morning. I've got the email with travel included but no flight details. Do they come separately and how long after? Cheers.
Got mine late last night after booking in the 9am window (flight 9). They come from a 3rd party so I think a City must be sending the details over as people book and then they fill the flights and contact you.

Agreed that would work but as people move up the bands you can imagine the uproar and demand for additional allocations and brackets.
As mentioned, this is a case with no perfect solution.
I'm afraid this ships sailed. The error was in starting from scratch when we moved. My 'loyalty' over 30 odd years was erased in favour of one were it could be bought for £50. At that point we should have said it wasn't on, not just refused to join on principal as I did.
We can't now erase those accumulated/bought points, that wouldn't be fair either, but allowing it to continue is unfair.
I'll never catch up at 65 but it will give young blues a chance. Time for change but I doubt it will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.