Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm afraid this ships sailed. The error was in starting from scratch when we moved. My 'loyalty' over 30 odd years was erased in favour of one were it could be bought for £50. At that point we should have said it wasn't on, not just refused to join on principal as I did.
We can't now erase those accumulated/bought points, that wouldn't be fair either, but allowing it to continue is unfair.
I'll never catch up at 65 but it will give young blues a chance. Time for change but I doubt it will.
They brought it in when success was new. We'd just won the FA Cup and people felt it was the start of something special. Loads went along with it at the time and we're happy with the concept.

Apologies if this has been asked before but I am trying to get my head round the Covid test requirements. I am going Friday lunchtime and returning Sunday lunchtime, so my PCR test needs to be within 72 hours of going out, which means 72 hours will be too tight to get back. So do I need to get a second Covid test whilst in Porto? And then after I get back I need the third (day 2) test? Have I broadly got that right?

Still 250 ish including the held back restricted, if you are in the 11 am bracket and it sells out keep refreshing as tickets will keep on showing up after its 'sold out' Screenshot_20210522-102916_Chrome.jpg

I'm afraid this ships sailed. The error was in starting from scratch when we moved. My 'loyalty' over 30 odd years was erased in favour of one were it could be bought for £50. At that point we should have said it wasn't on, not just refused to join on principal as I did.
We can't now erase those accumulated/bought points, that wouldn't be fair either, but allowing it to continue is unfair.
I'll never catch up at 65 but it will give young blues a chance. Time for change but I doubt it will.
I totally agree, I've been going for 40 years, in the same boat and too late for me as well. I've been to over 800 games in my time, would be 900- 1,000 if it wasn't for this scheme. Time to change it for younger fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.