Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Queue at the stadium to collect tickets is fucked probs about an hour. Took one look at it and turned around. I’ll go back later or early in morning
Picked mine up at the stadium in my lunch break. Had to queue for an hour, seems the ticket office didn’t open until 11.20.
Didn’t have to show my passport, and no name written on the ticket....! No, I’m not selling!

GET THE FUCK IN, just bagged a 180 euro one, now what the fuck do I have to sort out to go over there?

Well done mate!

Flights always a good start then its the sh*t show of tests to sort. Can give you a breakdown if you need, let me know when your flying etc..

Is anyone getting multiple emails from Sportsworld regarding passport details? So far I've done it for flight 7 and flight 8 so fuck knows which flight I'll end up on.

I completed the passport details at the time of purchase, then got an email asking for my passport details which I duly provided and received a confirmation email, only to then get another email asking for passport details if not already submitted. I ignored the last one on the grounds of the confirmation email.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.