Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yeah I've got the booking confirmation but no flight details yet
Just arrived in my junk folder from a booking yesterday evening (for someone on my F&F list)
Flight details and e-tickets by Thursday I think
Flight details with the initial email asking for passport details, e-tickets by next Thursday.

Earlier bookings seemingly on earliest flights (out and back)?

Platinum and Superbia were introduced at the same time in order to make money out of City fans going away.

All my tickets cost £1,500 in 2010/11 , and to reward my loyalty I could join Superbia and pay £2,500 for the season after.

The clubs sells expensive home tickets on the back of allowing access to away tickets, and hardly any go to points now for the smaller allocations and united away. That is why the club have had a long term goal to move away from loyalty point so they an allocate to who they want to.
If they move away from loyalty points will they be refunding the extra money paid for platinum over the last few seasons?

after all, the only reason to go platinum is to buy extra loyalty points which in this event will be redundant

Flight details with the initial email asking for passport details, e-tickets by next Thursday.
I wouldn’t take much notice of those times. Think they’re a rough guide and will change completely when they finalise the number of planes required and the departure slots available

Some sorry stories on here for those who missed out I genuinely know how you feel like many I’ve put the yards in over the years ... 78 grounds visited but I wasn’t able to go from day one so I was prepared.missing this doesn’t make you a lesser fan we love this club as much as each other and you’ll have your day.
We’re city and that what’s counts.
Regardless of points etc we love the club in our own unique way.
Congratulations to those who secured tickets
Commiserations to those who didn’t, your still a supporter of the greatest club on earth.
Up the blue boys and please bring that pot home.

Some sorry stories on here for those who missed out I genuinely know how you feel like many I’ve put the yards in over the years ... 78 grounds visited but I wasn’t able to go from day one so I was prepared.missing this doesn’t make you a lesser fan we love this club as much as each other and you’ll have your day.
Commiserations to those who didn’t, your still a supporter of the greatest club on earth.

well said. Great post. We ARE the greatest club on earth

Nice post. I'm sure I will come round to this point of view later in the week but am reserving the rest of the day for deep disappointment and despondency.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.