Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I'm still drinking for medicinal stress here! Glad some people are getting results through now, hope mine won't be too much longer.

Fingers crossed for everyone
You'll be fine I'm sure ... maybe have 'one for the ditch' though justvto ease the tension. Christ, the things we do for City!

Thought it may be worth me posting again. I have the mobile number for the main lad for Blindspot looking after the city tests if anyone is having any problems. He said he’s working until everyone has their tests back. I’ve had my test back for reference. PM me if you want to get in touch.

Me and my dad were only able to take our tests today with a drop off tomorrow for blind spot.

After seeing people getting results now and some yet to receive, have no idea where I'll print off before catching a train to airport at 5am!

Anyone know if there is facilties at the airport? Will just have to rely on email confirmation if not

Thanks for that , haven't downloaded the UK Passenger Locator form until tomorrow, so was unaware. Will enter the AB reference when I do.
Only query I have is you cant register the kit until you have taken the test, which wont be until Tuesday

It's likely different processes for different testing companies, so it's hard to advise properly.

I got mine from RT Diagnostics (don't ask!).
After purchasing it (and before it was delivered), I had to register through their portal thing from a link in the email.
From there is where I popped in my return flight details along with a few other bits of info, and that generated the code I need to put on my PLF.

Then when I actually take the test after returning, I have to again go back into the portal and sync up that same reference with a barcode on the vial....or something.

To be honest I haven't paid a huge amount of attention to the process I have to follow upon returning, I'll worry about that when I'm home. Getting the reference to put on your PLF is the important bit.

You'll know when you have the correct PLF reference because, as previously mentioned, it will be 5 letters followed by 7 numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.