Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Anyone have a recommendation for one of the same day 3hr test result centres for those struggling?

What's the baggage policy at the ground? Couldn't find it on the website but have got so many papers I need to carry.
Also is it best to pay by cash or visa debit card. Always worry about getting stung on exchange rates!

Been trying to get in touch with DAM Health all day to get them to correct my son's Fit To Fly Certifcate that THEY put incorrect passport number on. No answer to calls or emails all day but a Chelsea fan saw me ranting at DAM on Twitter and has just helped me out by giving me a different number to call. Got through straight away, fixed it and now got the corrected certificate. Cheers to that Chelsea lad. If anyone trying to ring DAM Health not getting anywhere try this number 0151 640 0128. (that 0330 .... number they gave out is a waste of time)

Emailed 2 addresses at 9am and 12pm today, and text the mobile which is straight onto answer phone.

Think they have messed up so don't want to answer.
I had an issue with receiving an email from them. I rang up and they were able to send it to a different email address.

It just rings for ages but eventually someone answered. Once I got through it was sorted quickly. Pain in the arse but needs must.

Try 0151 640 0128

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.