Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

What time do you need to get to the airport for?

Last time I went to a charter it was 2 hours and was the first there, people rocked up miles after. On an early one so don't want to get up at 4am if i do not have to.
I thinking 2 hrs allowing for checks

What time do you need to get to the airport for?

Last time I went to a charter it was 2 hours and was the first there, people rocked up miles after. On an early one so don't want to get up at 4am if i do not have to.
Get there early as Manchester is only operating one terminal.Better to be airside waiting than panicking thinking you might not make it ,what with the checks and Manchester famous security……….

Get there early as Manchester is only operating one terminal.Better to be airside waiting than panicking thinking you might not make it ,what with the checks and Manchester famous security……….
To true we all know how the security works at Manchester... was hoping for a bit of a lie in !!!

If you want an antitest, they are available for €25 at

Germany De Sousa
Rua Herois e Martires de Angola no 15.
About 2 mins walk from the Chelsea fan park.
they are open until 1 tomorrow.
they say result in about 5 hours. I went two hoots ago. Haven’t had my result just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.