Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Anyone else on Flight 5 had an NHS track and trace "isolate for 10 days message" - me and one other who havent seen each other for a while before or since have just received it? (both fully vaccinated as well)
Yes we were on flight 5 and just had text and an email in last 30 mins. They also just tried to phone me. Guessed it would be the flight and as usual first place to look for news in on here. Could be coz they had us sat on sodding coaches and then on the tarmac for hours. So they going to have all 300 on the flight isolate ?

I could handle it but my wedding anniversary on Friday and had stuff planned. Ironic that I was more bothered about telling my Mrs (who never wanted us to go to Porto) than thinking I may have caught Covid. :-)

Yes we were on flight 5 and just had text and an email in last 30 mins. They also just tried to phone me. Guessed it would be the flight and as usual first place to look for news in on here. Could be coz they had us sat on sodding coaches and then on the tarmac for hours. So they going to have all 300 on the flight isolate ?

I could handle it but my wedding anniversary on Friday and had stuff planned. Ironic that I was more bothered about telling my Mrs (who never wanted us to go to Porto) than thinking I may have caught Covid. :-)
Could you not just have a test and if negative crack on?

Yes I was on flight 5 and just received a text in the last hour from the NHS, Isolate for 10 days, I have just tested myself and it is negative, so I will test on a regular basis.
All we need after our result at weekend.

Would have been ironic if it were flight 12!!

seriously though.. fortunately I wasn’t on that flight but if I was and my day 2 test came back as negative I’d be very reluctant to isolate... especially as we’re going away tomorrow and the missus would chop my knackers off if she had to miss her holiday

Yes I was on flight 5 and just received a text in the last hour from the NHS, Isolate for 10 days, I have just tested myself and it is negative, so I will test on a regular basis.
All we need after our result at weekend.
Yep I was on flight 5 and just had the same message! I got tested on Monday pm and it came back negative. Not sure if that means I am in the clear!?

You only need to isolate up to end of day next Wednesday (9th June) as the 10 day isolation period starts at the point of last contact which was Sunday.

Could you not just have a test and if negative crack on?
Think rules say you still have to isolate. I did my Day 2 test and posted off yesterday just not had result yet. Pretty sure reason they say 10 days isolation is because you could develop symptoms any time up to then so test yesterday would be irrelevant.

Think rules say you still have to isolate. I did my Day 2 test and posted off yesterday just not had result yet. Pretty sure reason they say 10 days isolation is because you could develop symptoms any time up to then so test yesterday would be irrelevant.
Ah right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.