Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Right If I remember correctly 10 out and 40 back so closeish. I have had 2 Pfizers and as far as was possible observed the mask and distancing rules, yeah right on the plane! I am feeling absolutely fine and my negative came yesterday from Alpha BioLabs. Supposed to be having a lunchtime meet today and tbh if I hadn't read this thread would have gone ahead without a thought. Not sure what to do now, don't want to put my pal at risk
Where there is doubt, there is no doubt.

Can the mods make a separate thread for the flights that have had positive cases. Think it warrants it as this is seriously important information that could get lost. It’s also hard keeping up with which flights have had people test positive, track and trace etc.

Can the mods make a separate thread for the flights that have had positive cases. Think it warrants it as this is seriously important information that could get lost. It’s also hard keeping up with which flights have had people test positive, track and trace etc.
From the club it looks like 5 and 15 more or less confirmed
10 and 16 looking likely.
3 rumoured (I know 5 people on this flight none contacted yet)

It is also not clear if the whole plane is contacted to self isolate, you could be row 33 and someone row 1 tests positive, but could have been sat next to them on the coach for 3 hours before.

Just been hit with the test and trace self isolate for 6 days despite my own day 2 PCR showing a negative result. I was on Flight 11.
This is getting mad

I'm still waiting for my Day 2 Test Pack to arrive from Eurofins. They don't answer emails or phone calls, so progress with that is unlikely. Nobody has been in contact with me one way or the other. In the meantime I've taken an NHS test which has shown negative. The whole thing is money making scam.

I'm still waiting for my Day 2 Test Pack to arrive from Eurofins. They don't answer emails or phone calls, so progress with that is unlikely. Nobody has been in contact with me one way or the other. In the meantime I've taken an NHS test which has shown negative. The whole thing is money making scam.
My son is still waiting for his, he is going to contact his credit card company for a refund.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.