Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Just so I'm clear, there's no test I can take to come out of isolation early is there?
The woman who called me this morning said if you provide 3 negative tests prior to day 7 they MAY let you leave then, a few days early but she wouldn't commit to saying that was a definite and said it was a new rule that might change again. She could only say that the person who rings me on day 7 will be able to tell me.

I went to get an nhs PCR test today (so the 2nd test since contact including the day 2 test which was negative) and will do the same Saturday morning assuming that is negative to give myself a chance! Might not work but willing to do it in case

It makes it even more mental when you consider how thousands were bunched into the airport to get through customs. I was in there for over 2 hours with what seemed like 2 or 3 thousand other people!

The woman who called me this morning said if you provide 3 negative tests prior to day 7 they MAY let you leave then, a few days early but she wouldn't commit to saying that was a definite and said it was a new rule that might change again. She could only say that the person who rings me on day 7 will be able to tell me.

I went to get an nhs PCR test today (so the 2nd test since contact including the day 2 test which was negative) and will do the same Saturday morning assuming that is negative to give myself a chance! Might not work but willing to do it in case
I just got an email, I guess I should ring them up then. Cheers

Shambles. Our government. Their government. UEFA. Should have been over here or behind closed doors like last year no matter what.

I find this all a bit weird. I got notified this morning to self isolate being on flight 11.
Been in touch with two mates I travelled with and sat next to on the plane there and back. Spent all day with them. They have heard nothing.
I don’t get it

Cha ching, 3 tests that’s nearly £200 I wonder why they want that, it’s a big fucking con now.

Why is everybody having to pay for tests? Can you not go to a local test centre and get one for free?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.