Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

My mate just got the house arrest email he was on our 17:15 flight to Manchester on the Tuesday, waiting for my text off josef fritzl.

Edit

He missed his Sunday flight so it could be from that even though he wasn't on it...

My mate just got the house arrest email he was on our 17:15 flight to Manchester on the Tuesday, waiting for my text off josef fritzl.

Edit

He missed his Sunday flight so it could be from that even though he wasn't on it...
Is this Porto to Manchester Tuesday this week?

Have you tried emailing Shoukat directly - you can usually find their email address or their secretary’s. Doesn’t always work but that’s my approach when companies fail to answer or correct things. Has worked sometimes if you get to the top guy.
He'll have a councillors email address which should be on the website of whichever local authority he is a Cllr for, may be worth a try?

Is this Porto to Manchester Tuesday this week?
Yes mate but can't see them already sending out house arrests when everyone only sent their tests yesterday? So we're thinking it must be from his flight Sunday, a flight he missed...

Would be helpful if they let you know where this contact happened.

Yep day 2 test kits arrived on Wed am (2 days late)
Test done a posted Wed pm
Nothing back as yet
My conscience is clear
AKA Everything Pathetic
Just generally shite correspondence

exactly the same. I ordered the kit 10 days before I needed it and chased them several times yet it arrived Wednesday lunchtime. my guess is they took orders for kits they didnt have and were awaiting stock.

posted in priority mailbox Wed evening, tracker says arrived 4am Thursday but no result yet.

I've just had a text offering me chance to sign up for the same trial that Gove is on. Amazing coincidence I get that after the news breaks on him. Didn't offer it me over last 2 days did they. Also says I'll have a 50% chance of being accepted on to the trial. Earliest I could take part would be a test tomorrow. Too fucking late you Tory bastards. Already in dog house for messing up our wedding anniversary plans so I'll stick it out til next Wednesday.

I've just had a text offering me chance to sign up for the same trial that Gove is on. Amazing coincidence I get that after the news breaks on him. Didn't offer it me over last 2 days did they. Also says I'll have a 50% chance of being accepted on to the trial. Earliest I could take part would be a test tomorrow. Too fucking late you Tory bastards. Already in dog house for messing up our wedding anniversary plans so I'll stick it out til next Wednesday.

i need this!! we're due to go away monday...sign me up!!!!

My lad flew out on the 12 o'clock flight on Friday and returned on the 4 o'clock flight Sunday, both with easyjet and he's just had the text to say he has to isolate. Nearly a week back, in contact with family and lots of people at the shop he works at.
Fantastic.
Have you any idea which specific flight it was mate? Out to Porto or back to Manchester?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.