Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Did test at DAM in Preston, 2 city fans in front of me. They were told test results within 24 hrs, the tests when on sale stated £99 for SAME DAY, now the website says £99 for 24 hours. I was told if I paid for same day I will get same day, but we'll see. Nothing on about same day on email but a text came yesterday and said that.

No news of flight info/e-tickets from City yet either.

If anyone has questions about or has trouble with Blindspot regarding the barcode issue or they don't receive the test results this evening if they dropped it off this morning then I have the mobile number of the lad who is dealing with everything from a City perspective. Happy for you to message me and I'll send it over. He said he's working until 12am tonight.
Correct. just had the same call after panicking like fuck

Did test at DAM in Preston, 2 city fans in front of me. They were told test results within 24 hrs, the tests when on sale stated £99 for SAME DAY, now the website says £99 for 24 hours. I was told if I paid for same day I will get same day, but we'll see. Nothing on about same day on email but a text came yesterday and said that.

I phoned up DAM after seeing the change on the website and ended up cancelling after they couldn't reassure me that they would honour same day results.

I phoned up DAM after seeing the change on the website and ended up cancelling after they couldn't reassure me that they would honour same day results.
Only reason I picked them, and seen as my test was mid afternoon I doubt I will know.

It is time sensitive, as negative or positive it doesn't matter, it is an inconclusive result that will mess things up completely.

Just had test done at Collinsons Manchester airport, £66 with discount, labelled as urgent, in & out in 20 mins. Only thing that hurt was the £12 car park charge!

Did mine there on Monday at 10am. Result came through on Tuesday at 8.45am.

Did mine there on Monday at 10am. Result came through on Tue
When you booked was it Same Day or 24 hours?

Just seen this today - seems they have taken too many booking to cope with:

Reply from Dam Health
5 hours ago

Hello,

I am really sorry to hear about your situation. Here at Dam Health we have recently introduced our Kids Go Free campaign as we could see the pressure the new testing was putting on families going over seas. The demand for testing has risen so much that we have not been able to meet the requirements of some of our customers and our customer care team is in the process of contacting all those affected.

Kind regards,
Matty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.