Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Anyone using Dam, have you used the Health Passport or did you get your results by email?

Is this Health Passport app enough? The guidance said we should have printed negative results?

Do I have to have a passport style photo for the pic this app asks for? Don't trust this app to be honest.

You might be right with that but it's not clear from the instruction leaflet that came with Blindspot tests and there's no mention of having to register with them before completing the registration with alpha,
Yeah very confusing. Im going to do my test Thursday PM then register it then drop it off in town Friday morning

That was my plan. I don't think it'll make any difference how early they're dropped off (other than ease of parking) because I guess they'll all go to the lab at the same time after 10am but I'll be there first thing.
Yeah they are all being driven to the lab in Warrington at 10am

That was my plan. I don't think it'll make any difference how early they're dropped off (other than ease of parking) because I guess they'll all go to the lab at the same time after 10am but I'll be there first thing.
You're probably right, but on the off chance they take them in batches I'm going to get there early

The Government’s own gov.uk Champions League page says nothing about 1pm btw, just says your test must be taken 72hours before your flight back to the UK departs
For people on the day trip and using Blindspot for testing, that would mean if you took your test at say 9am on Thursday and dropped it off before 10am you would be fine for return travel (most flights seem to be departing 1am-3.30am) and it would give you an extra day to get your results or sort any problems. I think thats what I’m going to do. The 1pm thing seems to be an arbitrary time recommended by City as a belt and braces approach in case of any delays or issues with the return flights.

FBD00E9E-41D4-4847-BA27-98653C94E909.jpeg

Anyone booked a PCR test in Porto yet? Don’t want to have to go back to the airport to do one but can’t find anything near the centre

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.