Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I'm out with Wizz Friday afternoon, they have pushed me back 20 minutes, no dramas.

Someone else I know going with Ryanair from Stansted on Friday, Ryanair moved their flight by over 5 hours so they have claimed a refund and rebooked with Easyjet for a fraction of what they paid Ryanair.
Worked out very well for them.

DAM in-person test at 8:50am tomorrow in Warrington. I fly to Faro at 9:00am on Friday so I am cutting it fine.

Anyone else flying with Ryanair? Changed my flight time for the 2nd time now, absolute fucking jokers.
I requested a refund when they changed my flight time and booked another flight with Easyjet which means I'll now have a full day in Porto on Friday, rather than get there at 9ish. They aren't ruining my weekend. Also cost me £50 less than the flights I booked with Ryanair, though I haven't received the refund yet, should be within 7 days.

City Fanzone is the riverside area saw citys uefa liaisin officer with 3 uefa officials doing a wreckie of the area today and they confirmed it wad

Booked a Antigen test for 0940 with Unilabs but it’s a drive through so they said just get a Uber and call them with the reg when my I book the taxi. Cost 25 euros but it can take up to 4 hrs for result via email and text
How did you book with Unilabs? I can only find a contact form on their website but no prices or anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.