Champions League Final | Travelling Without a Ticket

I thought this thread would have a bit more traction, I'm sure there's lots of us travelling without tickets, just to be part of the atmosphere. I'm going to scan around to see if there's anywhere to watch the game in Istanbul, but would appreciate anyone with even a sniff of a plan/idea.
I cant find any info. My plan is to find a bar around taksim with blues in there a and join In the fun

The tickets will go up and up now with the last leg of the treble and potential history

Don’t think they will. It’ll be supply & demand. Buy today, you’re paying top whack. If there’s any left by Friday they’ll want to shift them.

Good luck anyone who has travelled without a ticket and looking to snag one.

The tickets will go up and up now with the last leg of the treble and potential history

You are right about that ... I was offered some in Cat 3 for £500 and Cat 2 for £800 just last week ... now when I checked for someone, the same are asking for £800-1000 for Cat 3 and £1200-1500 for Cat 2.

Think prices will hold very very high now, I think I'm priced out but keep my fingers ever crossed.

I'm happy to be in the city, looking forward to drinking with fellow Blues and shouting the lads on.

No big screens, I wonder if they've any big bars or places with big indoor screens? Could be a bit fractured with folk all over the city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.