Champions League Final | Useful Information

I‘ve just tried checking in online, managed to submit passport details but it’s turned me down because apparently I’ve failed the document check rules. I’m not sure why, might be because I don’t have an e visa? It does say that I can try to check in at the desk 3 hours before the flight. Ive never had any issues checking in online before
Oh! E-Visa? UK nationals don't need one. Will try and check-in in a bit.

I‘ve just tried checking in online, managed to submit passport details but it’s turned me down because apparently I’ve failed the document check rules. I’m not sure why, might be because I don’t have an e visa? It does say that I can try to check in at the desk 3 hours before the flight. Ive never had any issues checking in online before
Did you select normal passport or British citizen passport? Once I changed it to British from normal it completed check in as usual

Land at IST airport 17:10 anyone been through customs there and know how long it will take assuming it will be sound for the last bud at 18:00 to the fan zone

Fucking hell - I don't think I've worn a bum bag since I was on holiday in Magaluf with my mates back in 1990!
I adviced you a few days ago to get a moneybelt, i tried to post a link to amazon but this site wont let me do it,
they're thin and go around your waist, better than in pockets etc.

Sorry mate - had a lot going on these past few days so that post must've skipped me by. I was only just about sobering up from Saturday ha ha
Sarsumir Bum Bag £11.98 delivered tomorrow!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230607_145557_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230607_145557_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    599.5 KB · Views: 28

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.