Champions League Final | Useful Information

Just choose BRITISH PASSPORT and that worked a charm. Thanks for the tip.
Yes. I just saw Normal passport” at the top of the list and clicked on that. I never knew there were so many different types of passport!

what do you mean ? ( 02 is limited only by your data plan ).
From what i gather,its £6 per day unlimited everything .
If you are on 20Gb for the month back in UK, I don't think your usage abroad coukd take you over that 20Gb, if you see what I mean! Very little chance it would of course, but I think thats the way I grasp it.

Last shuttle bus from Yenikapi to the ground leaves 4 hours before kick off for a 1hr journey. Seems UEFA want us all there very early

You can thank the Scousers for this. Last shuttle bus gets your there 3 hours before kick off to the fanzone which then closes 2 hours before kick off enforcing you to go to the ground early. Everyone is going to be dehydrated and bored for 2 hours.

You can thank the Scousers for this. Last shuttle bus gets your there 3 hours before kick off to the fanzone which then closes 2 hours before kick off enforcing you to go to the ground early. Everyone is going to be dehydrated and bored for 2 hours.
Do they actually kick you out of the fanzone at 8pm or is that when they stop serving?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.