Champions League Final | Useful Information

How we using data etc while there? My contract doesn't allow roaming in Turkey, only with massive charges
Esim. If you don't know whether your phone is compatible with an esim go into your phone settings, connections, sim manager. If there's an option to add an esim you're good.

Then download the airalo app and it will present you with loads of different options. 1gb valid for 7 days is about £4 2gb valid for 15 days is little over £5 and it goes all the way up to 20gb

I'm flying tomorrow night, i'll be there 3 days in total. Only really need data for google, maps, email and possibly a bit of social media Probably won't use a 1gb in that time but going for 2gb just so I'm covered.

Sorry for asking a question that may have been asked before. I'm staying near Taskim Square and so I'm wondering where the shuttle departs from the ground before the game and where they arrive post game? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Departs to the ground from Yenikapi. And returns to there also. Use your free fan pass to get from/to Taksim to Yenikapi by metro/bus

Esim. If you don't know whether your phone is compatible with an esim go into your phone settings, connections, sim manager. If there's an option to add an esim you're good.

Then download the airalo app and it will present you with loads of different options. 1gb valid for 7 days is about £4 2gb valid for 15 days is little over £5 and it goes all the way up to 20gb

I'm flying tomorrow night, i'll be there 3 days in total. Only really need data for google, maps, email and possibly a bit of social media Probably won't use a 1gb in that time but going for 2gb just so I'm covered.
So will you be able to access WhatsApp with this ?!

Nevezda? Or is did you mean Nevizade Street? The 'we are 1894' group are having a street party on Nevizade Street on Friday night. Also, I am coming along with my 9 year old lad - do you reckon it will be suitable to go to the Nevizade and Galataport areas with a young un till say, 10pm at night? Also, does the boat cruise go in the afternoon as well? Am tempted to try that and then go to Nevizade after on Friday. Cheers and sorry for the zillions of questions.

I was in Istanbul this time last year with my then 2 & 3 year old. Had no problems at all. Granted it wasn’t the CL final, but the turks were more than happy. Galatport will be more than fine. On Galatport ours were in a pretty slick bar till about midnight. They even went to fetch them some ice cream, even though they’d stopped food.

Again we took our kids on the Bosporus cruises they go all day, up the Bosporus then back out to the mouth, where you’ll likely see dolphins, then a stop in a small fishing village for food/drink..

Our kids while no where near 9 years old loved Istanbul, they love haggling in the grand bazaar, the cruise and the atmosphere on the street.

Be aware that there’s a lot, and I mean a lot of very young kids begging, Nevizadde was really bad for it. My wife really struggled seeing kids at the same age as our begging for scraps.

Last edited:

Sorry. Got an iphone and none of that instruction applies. Any idea for iphone anyone?! Thanks, a puzzled technophobe

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.