Champions League Final | Useful Information

still got to book a room for friday and saturday after my room was cancelled,
still got to book a room for friday and saturday after my room was cancelled,
Were in hotel Sarajevo in taksim. They have a triple room left. Not poshest but only 180 meters from Nevizade st and 5 mins from metro.then again its via booking.com and u are having ussues with them

Last edited:
seen it mate,iv been looking for quite a few days and every hotel in my budget have awful reviews,
don't know what to do.
Look at Airbnb mate. Way cheaper than hotels and some decent places left for a reasonable price.

Anyone know the UEFA app is giving me the inter fan experience info?
Go to the ‘More’ menu and the first thing there should be ‘Following’. That allows you to pick which team you support.
It’s possible you didn’t select anything and it just defaulted to Inter for some reason.

I have just rang EE for the fourth time and got the fourth different advice. Fortunately this guy knows his shit.

He advised me -

1. He needed to remove my £10 automatic default spend cap on my account that I didn’t know was there - without this I’d have been fucked trying to use my data

2. Text ROAM to 150 before I leave to ensure the data roaming works

3. I will get charged £8 ish for every 0.5 megs of data I use per day (so £16 if I use 501)

4. Text VM OFF to 150 before I leave otherwise any voicemails I get will be charged at high cost

5. He gave me the EE freephone number to use from Turkey

6. He also needed to change one of the other settings in my account to enable me to use data in Turkey.

Glad I persevered and glad I put all 3 tickets on my phone as the kids have different providers. There must be a lot of holiday makers come back from Turkey to huge unexpected mobile phone bills
May be slightly different for me as mine is a business account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.