Champions League Final | Useful Information

Can you use uber over there using the app the same way you do here?

I've also got the bitaxsi app - will that be different to uber?

Morning all. We're flying back on the 0740 Turkish Airlines flight on Sunday but I can't find any info on when check-in opens. There are a few vague comments on line about "24 hours before the flight" but we'll be there by then with no access to printers.
Do we need to use the Turkish Airlines app or just download boarding passes to phones while in Turkey if we can find a WiFi zone? Any help gratefully accepted. Trying to phone Turkish Airlines but no reply yet.

Can you use uber over there using the app the same way you do here?

I've also got the bitaxsi app - will that be different to uber?
Yes. Exactly the same way. The tricky part is putting in the right apartment or hotel address. That’s where I messed up last night. Sorted it out now.

On it now - had to wait 40 mins before it left as they wanted to fill it, now taking us on a fooking magical mystery tour pretty much up to the other airport. pay the £2
We had the same issue, think we were the 1st 2 busses to leave around 6am, ours took 2.5 hours and still didn’t find the right place to drop us off, we all just ended up jumping off at a random spot.
Someone was in touch with the other bus that left just before ours and apparently they had to pick up another driver as the one they had was a useless as ours.
Good luck people, I have no idea how it’s going to work tomorrow getting to the ground when they could not even get us from the airport to Taksim.

Be careful on the metro of 2/3 lads trying to surround you and not let you move into space on the metro they are trying to mug you, we had it on our journey into Istanbul but sussed the cunts out, be careful blues

Anybody over here already using airalo? I think I've got it working in that I've turned my sim off and I'm using the internet out and about but when I load up the app just to confirm it and see my data usage so farball I get is "unknown error" and an option to retry endlessly. Doing my head in.

We had the same issue, think we were the 1st 2 busses to leave around 6am, ours took 2.5 hours and still didn’t find the right place to drop us off, we all just ended up jumping off at a random spot.
Someone was in touch with the other bus that left just before ours and apparently they had to pick up another driver as the one they had was a useless as ours.
Good luck people, I have no idea how it’s going to work tomorrow getting to the ground when they could not even get us from the airport to Taksim.
Bugger that will deffo get taxi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.