Champions League Final | Useful Information

The UEFA bus has been fine (albeit it’s a long trip!).

Follow signs for exit you’ll see a board saying Man City Shuttle Bus…cross the road and they are yellow buses with some UEFA people checking fan passes.

If you did want the Havabus instead they are close to those as well.
Is the havabus quicker?

Anybody over here already using airalo? I think I've got it working in that I've turned my sim off and I'm using the internet out and about but when I load up the app just to confirm it and see my data usage so farball I get is "unknown error" and an option to retry endlessly. Doing my head in.
Using Holafly. Seems to be working OK. Set it up on my mobile this morning.

Anybody over here already using airalo? I think I've got it working in that I've turned my sim off and I'm using the internet out and about but when I load up the app just to confirm it and see my data usage so farball I get is "unknown error" and an option to retry endlessly. Doing my head in.
I’m using Airalo , the app will only connect when you’re connected to fixed broadband. You can also check your usage in your settings, or least I can on an iPhone

Just looking for advice, we will hopefully check into our hotel in Kadikoy about 2pm on Saturday, fly in from Bodrum and land at 12 noon.

What’s peoples best guess of how to get to the ground? Would like to be there for around 6pm.

Thanks.
Metro to uefa cl fan park and shuttle bus from there.

Hey dude,

Where from SAW can you get this 67lira bus? Do you know what it’s called?

Seems like this a better shout then using eufa’s - what a suprise

Come out of the terminal exit, busy road in-front, bedlam, taxis, people, cross the road, go right, pass a building on your left, turn left or look left and you’ll see the bus station n-front of you, walk towards the bus station and on your right there are buses waiting next to the pavement, one kf those buses is the Taksim Square bus. If you can’t find it, just ask for the Taksim Square bus. It lira only on the bus. No cards!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.