Champions League Final | Useful Information

Anyone getting into SAW around 10pm, I've a taxi booked going to Taksim Square. DM if you need to jump in.

Bad news, I dont understand either. So how can metro gets to the stadium by skipping all other lines incl M9.
I need to take M9 after the match, heck
OK LISTEN GUYS.
my friend in stadium insisting that m9 will not work. he is telling me that there are signs everywhere near the stadium at the moment. municipality call center saying that it works. who to believe? still checking the issue.

i am pasting the mail i ve just sent to a fan a few moments ago. pls read it about metro instructions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
your welcome,
you may use the match ticket on matchday, they announced it. i dont know how it will work.

metro works 24 hours on saturday. so you should be returning back with metro.
from taksim first you should go to yenikapı
then to 1B to Kirazlı Last stop
then to m3 and get of at İkitelli sanayi
then to m9 and directly to stadium . BUT
now here is the issue, my friend who is working at the stadium telling me that m9 will not work on matchday. this is a short distance line to stadium. just 4 km
he is saying that, fans should use busses or shutles to reach the stadium after ''ikitelli sanayi station''
but i called the manicipality and they are sayin m9 is workin.. so who shoul we believe? i dont know. still checking the issue. keep in touch i ll let you know if i learn anything.

yes the stadium is middle of nowhere. but there will be lots of busses, shutles.. i am sure they organized it well.
keep in touch.

Just to warn those traveling over and Headinh to navidaze st they've increased the prices we were paying 100 lira it's now 265 almost 10 quid a pint so make sure you know what your charged.

We kicked off so they agreed to keep it at the old rate but everyone is looking to milk you so he cautious

i am coming to taksim in a few hours. i ll talk with police (they usually dont know shit) also about metro and other things. will let you know.

anyway if m9 does not work on matchday, the way to stadium will not be that hard after ''ikitelli station''. but what about after game? it may be terrible if m9 doesnt work. dont know guys.
ok keep in touch.

Just to warn those traveling over and Headinh to navidaze st they've increased the prices we were paying 100 lira it's now 265 almost 10 quid a pint so make sure you know what your charged.

We kicked off so they agreed to keep it at the old rate but everyone is looking to milk you so he cautious
265???? i was expecting an increase, but not that much.... 100 TRY is also a high price. 100 TRY is a matchday price normally. anyway...
:(((((((

Pegasus delayed and ran out of beer before takeoff
Our one had no beer either. Probably tactical!

One thing I would not do in the centre is gwt a taxi! Oh my god the traffic is horrendous at this time. Maybe settle a little later. Tram or metro!

I got a nice little upgrade from the hotel. Lovely little place and really busy around here.

i am coming to taksim in a few hours. i ll talk with police (they usually dont know shit) also about metro and other things. will let you know.

anyway if m9 does not work on matchday, the way to stadium will not be that hard after ''ikitelli station''. but what about after game? it may be terrible if m9 doesnt work. dont know guys.
ok keep in touch.
ACTUALLY TURKS ORGANIZE THINGS WELL WHEN EUROPEANS ARE COMING. i am serious. they(we) do it well.
so they have a plan probably... we ll see.

Just checked in to my hotel and guy on reception after asking who I supported told me I will meet ‘some’ players in the hotel. So, if you’re anywhere near the Hyatt Regency you might want to call in and see if any of the team are around. If I see/hear of any departure/arrival times for the team, I’ll post on here.

2ba8964c7b4960e55b32a52e0d6d2525.jpg

Yes, I know it’s not close to the main areas in town, but I know some blues are staying close by.

Just learned first teamers are at JW Marriott (next door), club staff at Hyatt Regency.

Last edited:

JUST talked the owner of ''ASLANIM PUB''. also for WOM LIVE PUB
pint 120
bottle beer 140

dont pay more than 150 in other places... it is too much. they think that they are smart. ok an increase is expected but not that much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.