Champions League Final | Useful Information

I won't be rebooking.
I have looked and it's an hour walk from yenikapi to taksim so worst comes to the worst can walk it.
I'll be on my own though so will hopefully be able to get a taxi or walk back with a load of others.
Same as us - 2-off staying Taksim not changing, walkings always an option

M2 metro running every half hour through the night after the game from yenikapi to taksim and beyond. 9 minute journey.
Cheers. Do you happen to know if the metro goes to sabiha airport?
My flight home is 10:05am so planning on going back to hotel to get my bags then go straight to airport so I don't fall asleep and miss my flight.
Would be good if metro runs so at least if i do metro yenikapi to taksim I'll know where to get it from.

Cheers. Do you happen to know if the metro goes to sabiha airport?
My flight home is 10:05am so planning on going back to hotel to get my bags then go straight to airport so I don't fall asleep and miss my flight.
Would be good if metro runs so at least if i do metro yenikapi to taksim I'll know where to get it from.
It looks like it. The Turkish metro website is pretty useful and you can forward plan your journey into it.

Google maps also looks like it's got the updated champions league transport included if you put in the date of travel and time as Sunday 11th June.

I'm still having the same issue as you. Slightly worried that when i log onto the Champions league app it says no tickets, yet email confirmation and invoice all been received and my order is all confirmed on the ticket portal (but not the ticket app).

Attachments

• apple2.png
    apple2.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 45
Loads of answers on the apps...

Attachments

• two apps.jpg
    two apps.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 50

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.