Champions League Final | Useful Information

UEFA have fucked City fans over. Everything is geared towards making it easy for the Inter fans and hard for us. Obviously can’t prove it, but I suspect it’s UEFA’s way at getting back at us for booing their shite anthem, etc.

Not officially yet though saw something on Twitter earlier from 1894 about Inter having Taksim Square and somewhere else and us only having the shared City centre fanzone, which seems extremely unfair, if true!!!
Surely UEFA know these details now and could have them out there.

From 1894
Taksim and Besiktas are Inter fan travel hubs. Yenikapi is for City fans. Shuttles from City/Inter hubs will drop fans at appropriate ends of the stadium.
Many City fans will be staying near to Taksim and Besiktas so we have asked if we can use those hubs. We are waiting for a response. There is free public transport for ticket holders for 36 hours from 00:01 on 10/06/2023.
YES they have, Everyone going to Istanbul get the UEFA champions League app on your phone and READ ALL OF IT, plenty of information already about the days leading up to the final and the day itself.

UEFA have fucked City fans over. Everything is geared towards making it easy for the Inter fans and hard for us. Obviously can’t prove it, but I suspect it’s UEFA’s way at getting back at us for booing their shite anthem, etc.
If you look at the map of the Stadium the Metro stop is at the North side of the stadium which Inter fans will populate hence the reason their fanzone is there and suggested choice of transport would be by Metro.

We're situated at the South end of the stadium hence the reason the suggested choice of transport should be by shuttle buses straight to our fanzone.

I don't think anyone can stop you using the Metro but it just means you'll come out amongst Inter's fanzone and potential flash points so you can see why they've suggested the two different types of travel to get to the game

I think people are confusing Inter having Taksim as a travel hub with them having a fan park there. The uefa app shows (as far as i can see) 3 fan parks 1 each at the stadium and a joint fan park at Yenikapi with a City travel hub being there too.

I think people are confusing Inter having Taksim as a travel hub with them having a fan park there. The uefa app shows (as far as i can see) 3 fan parks 1 each at the stadium and a joint fan park at Yenikapi with a City travel hub being there too.
Isn't the one at Yenikapi where the football festival is?

Has anyone got an up to date knowledge of the metro/train systems in Istanbul I’m flying into Sabiha airport on Friday 9th and want to use the services into the Yenikapi area. I’ve had a look at the plan and it looks pretty straight forward but just wondering if anyone had any useful tips. Thanks in advance.

Not officially yet though saw something on Twitter earlier from 1894 about Inter having Taksim Square and somewhere else and us only having the shared City centre fanzone, which seems extremely unfair, if true!!!
Surely UEFA know these details now and could have them out there.

From 1894
Taksim and Besiktas are Inter fan travel hubs. Yenikapi is for City fans. Shuttles from City/Inter hubs will drop fans at appropriate ends of the stadium.
Many City fans will be staying near to Taksim and Besiktas so we have asked if we can use those hubs. We are waiting for a response. There is free public transport for ticket holders for 36 hours from 00:01 on 10/06/2023.
Don't believe that for one moment. Taksim will be a complete mixed bag!

Has anyone got an up to date knowledge of the metro/train systems in Istanbul I’m flying into Sabiha airport on Friday 9th and want to use the services into the Yenikapi area. I’ve had a look at the plan and it looks pretty straight forward but just wondering if anyone had any useful tips. Thanks in advance.
Shuttle bus every half hour to Taksim for about £3. Catch the metro to Yenikapi.
Or catch the metro to Kadikoy and the ferry to Yenikapi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.