Champions League Final | Useful Information

Best hope for result in 90 minutes rather than ET and pens.
Our flight is 0740 and I'm also panicking.
All the play-offs and the Europa League have gone to pens, bar the SW game with a 123rd minute only goal.

4/5 so far with none in normal time. £3 that City lose both on pens pays out £1k.

Can anyone confirm. Thanks.

We have to be inside the ground 2 hours before kick off? And the stadium gates will be closed at a certain time before the start of the match? May have read it, but I can’t remember exactly. Thanks.

Getting there on Thursday, so going to try and do a dry run to the ground on Friday with a few beers in a bag, via the designated UEFA route for City fans. Will post an update if I do get around to doing it?
There’s no chance of them closing the gates before the game starts. They’ll tell you all sorts but they can’t sell you a ticket for all that cash, have you travel thousands of miles and then lock you out. Did you see the terrible publicity they got last year?

so can you take plugs into the ground? im going to need a uk plug for when i get back and a european plug for when im there and im going straight to the airport from the ground!

Last edited:
Surely you’ve got loads of time there if you go straight from the stadium? Glad to hear you’ll be there mate.
We are going straight back to SAW. My worry is the scramble for the shuttle bus, I’m in a wheelchair remember. Hopefully my concerns are not realised and it will be fine. It’s about 2 hrs to SAW, so even extra time & pens would mean exit Stadium around 1:15.

We are going straight back to SAW. My worry is the scramble for the shuttle bus, I’m in a wheelchair remember. Hopefully my concerns are not realised and it will be fine. It’s about 2 hrs to SAW, so even extra time & pens would mean exit Stadium around 1:15.
I’ve been worrying about the transport back after the game too and although people are making the right noises I suspect it will involve a fair bit of waiting around. There are a lot of buses needed and it will take them a long time to do a lap. You’ve got a lot of slack in there though so you’ll be fine. I wouldn’t even be surprised if flights were delayed in the worst case scenario if half their passengers weren’t there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.